|Teacher and pupils outside first school|
|Extended council school in the 1960s|
The first school was the small brick and flint building close to Saint Margaret's church, this is now a private house. The school was opened in 1866 and closed in 1905.
A council school was opened in 1908 on the site where Old School Drive now exists. The school was extended in 1932 and became a high school in 1963. The school was closed in 1990 and the site converted to housing. Reydon still has its own primary school and children's centre.