Report It

Links to organisations that you should contact regarding local issues:

Dog fouling is dealt with by Waveney District Council. Any information that would help to identify irresponsible dog owners such as the names of the people involved or a photo of the incident would be helpful.

Street lighting is the responsibility of Suffolk County Council. Make a note of the road name and number of the light that is faulty as you will be asked for this information.

Vandalism of public spaces is usually the responsibility of Waveney District Council, but if it isn't, their web page lists details of other responsible bodies such as the Town Councils and the police.

If you are unhappy with the response that you receive following the reporting of local issues or if the matter is urgent, please contact the Parish Clerk who will look into the matter on your behalf.